When new content is added to Kaltura, download functionality is disabled by default. Once you enable the download feature, all users with access to the video will be able to download it.
- Access My Media Page.
- Click on the video you wish to work on. Click the edit icon on the right.
- Click on the Downloads tab.
- Check Source File and one or more Available Formats. HD/1080P Recommended.
- Click Save. A notification displays telling the user that the information was saved successfully.
- Click Go To Media, copy link, send the link to the user.
To download a media entry
If you are not the media owner, but the media owner enabled downloading of this entry, you may download the media to your desktop for future use.
- Navigate to the link of the desired media entry.
- Click the Download tab.
- Under Actions, click Download. The media is downloaded to your computer.