The College of Visual and Performing Arts provides personal-device licenses of Adobe Creative Cloud for students enrolled in certain classes. Students with an assigned license may download and install Creative Cloud software on a personally-owned computer or mobile device.
Depending on your current circumstances, instructions for using your personal-device license differ. Follow the instructions that best match:
- I am currently paying for an Adobe Creative Cloud license.
- I am currently using an Adobe Creative Cloud trial license.
- I have the Adobe Creative Cloud desktop application installed, and need to apply a VPA personal-device license.
- I do not have any software installed.
- My circumstances are not listed here, or I need further assistance.
I am currently paying for an Adobe Creative Cloud license.
If you're currently paying for an Adobe Creative Cloud license Adobe will continue to bill you. If you wish to cancel your subscription and use your VPA personal-device license exclusively, please see Adobe's cancelation instructions.
- Open the Creative Cloud desktop application on your computer and Sign Out of your current account. Please note this may take several minutes.
- Once signed out, restart your computer.
- After rebooting, follow the instructions outlined here to sign in with your personal-device license.