Welcome to the Whitman IT equipment reservation system!
To get the most out of CHEQROOM and enjoy a hassle-free equipment loan experience, please read the following guide.
Cheqroom PDF. Guide:Cheqroom-Essentials-v2.pdf
- Access CHEQROOM at any time by going to https://app.cheqroom.com. Log in with your SU email address and
- For mobile convenience, download the CHEQROOM app for both Android and Apple devices. (Not all options are available in the mobile )
- When you log in to the CHEQROOM website, you will land on the dashboard which provides reservation and check-out information at a glance.
- In the left-hand menu, there are five other
- Calendar: View all reservations and checkouts by day and
- Items: Browse all items which are available for loan, view photos and any attached
- Kits: View bundled items that are commonly used
- Reservations: Manage your equipment
- Checkouts: View items you have checked
- Select Reservations in the left-hand
- Click the blue New Reservation
- Under WHEN enter the dates and times you will need the (CHEQROOM will prevent you from booking pickup and drop-off times when Student Technology Center is closed.)
- Under Equipment, select Add item or kit. You can search by category or keyword.
NOTE: You will only see items that are available during the dates and times you selected.
- Select the item you want to reserve. You can select more than one item in the
- Click the Add items button at the bottom right corner of the
- After selecting all the items you need, click the Reserve button at the top right of the page. You will receive an email confirmation of your
Editing a Reservation
Once you reserve items, the Reserve button changes to an Edit button so you can make changes. Click Reserve after making any changes.
- After entering a reservation, you can set it to recur or repeat
- Click Reservations and then open the reservation that should
- In the top right corner, click the Actions button and choose Repeat reservation.
- In the dialogue box that opens choose how often the reservation should repeat and what date it should
- Click Repeat.
Important! The “Until” date must be set to a date after the last occurrence you wish to create.
NOTE: If you need to repeat a reservation more than one day in a week (for example, Monday, Wednesday, Friday), you must create a reservation for each day of the week first.
- Open one of the repeating reservations, click the Actions button, and choose Reserve again.
- Enter the date and times for the first new reservation and click Reserve.
- Follow steps 1-5 above to set it to recur each
Canceling a Reservation
- Log in to
- Click Reservations.
- Place your mouse pointer over the reservation you wish to cancel and click Actions.
- Choose Cancel reservation.
- When prompted, confirm the cancellation. You should receive an email confirmation of the
NOTE: To cancel multiple reservations at once, select the checkbox beside each reservation, click the Bulk Actions button and choose Cancel reservation.
Log in to CHEQROOM at any time to see the status of your reservations or check-outs. For assistance with the application, visit Student Technology Center in Whitman 210C.