There is a mobile cart setup as a teaching station for both Gym B and the Dance Studio in the Women’s Building for faculty using those spaces for instruction.
To use the laptop on these carts:
- Plug in the power cord of the cart to the wall
- Power on the laptop
- Login to the laptop with your SU NetID and password
The carts are also equipped with the following for use as appropriate for your needs for use with Zoom, Teams, etc:
- Logitech webcam – you can choose where to position the camera based on what video you want to capture
- USB microphone with extra long cable – you can choose where to locate the microphone within the constraints of the long cable so you can pickup sound away from the cart
- External speakers – you can control the output volume from both the knob on the speaker as well as the computers volume levels. Speakers must be powered on with button on speaker in order to work.
When you are done using the cart, you should shutdown the laptop (Click start in lower left corner, then Shutdown), remove the power cord from the outlet, and return the cart to the appropriate storage location. If you have issues with the technology on the cart, please report those to firstname.lastname@example.org.