A Moderator has the access rights to change pages at their discretion without consent from the author, editors or contributors at any time, if the page does not follow or meet SU or Answers guidelines and policies or provides inaccurate/out-dated information policy.
- Answers will be used by many. Please ensure, to the best of your ability, that the content you are adding/modifying/removing is relevant to the topic and is accurate.
- Private, personal, confidential, or sensitive information should never be added to Answers.
- Information that should not be publicly available on the internet should be put into a restricted space or restricted using "Page Restrictions."
- Copyrighted material: material that belongs to intellectual property should not be included in Answers.
- Offensive or malicious content will not be tolerated. Use of answers must follow SU's computing policy: policy
- Image files should preferably be of type .PNG or .JPG, if available. .BMP pictures tend to be large in size and can be converted using popular image editing software (Paint, Photoshop, etc).
- Use links to information from other websites rather than duplicating the information.
- Keep pages on the same topic organized together. Child pages should be correctly linked to the parent page to maintain proper hierarchy.
- Any problem statement and solution should be stated clearly.
- Screen Shots will help understand the steps better.