Accessing the VMware IT Academy
At this time, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to the VMware IT Academy.
- The email from email@example.com should look like this. Click the hyper link to proceed to the next steps.
- After you will be redirected to claim your VM subscription. Click the green button that says "click here" to claim subscription.
- Next you will have to either login to an existing account or create a new account.
After Logging in or registering you will be directed to this page. Click the hyperlink to continue to your D2L courses.
- From there you will be directed to you VMware D2L Brightspace home where you can see the software and license keys that are allocated to your account. Click on the software licensing box to continue to the next steps.
- Follow the steps provided to obtain your License Key, downloading software, and licensing your product.
- Academic software and services
- Academic Software for Faculty and Students
- Azure Lab Services - iSchool
- MS SQL Database Server: DBLAB.ISCHOOL.SYR.EDU
- Remote Labs - RDS
- Student Printing
- Lab Management with Faronics Insight
- Power View for Excel
- R-Studio Package Management
- Visual Studio - Missing Packages (Integrated Services)
- Connecting to remote computers/servers
- Blackboard Help
- iSchool Spaces Technology & Operation
- Collaboration Spaces
- Computer Labs
- Lecture Spaces
- Example COVID-19 Teaching Setup Routine