If you are in a room that is not outfitted with a teaching station and built-in mic/speakers, the Rode mic kit can let Zoom participants hear what is going on in the room (such as class discussions).
- Plug the receiver into your computer using the USB-C cable and power it on (power button is on top edge).
- There are two wireless mics (transmitters). Turn each one on and they will automatically connect to the receiver (power button is on bottom edge).
The mic range is fairly good. If meeting at a long table, place a mic at each end. Or pass them around to whoever is speaking.
- The mics can be attached to a mounting stick to use it like a traditional stick mic.
- In the Zoom call, change the Audio mic to 'Wireless Go II'.
- If the mics are not transmitting sound even though they appear to be set up correctly (and the audio source in Zoom/Teams is set to 'Wireless Go II', check to see if they are muted.
- On the receiver, look for a small mic icon with a line through it next to the number.
- Press the power button once to toggle the mute state.
- The mute state will persist through a power on/off.
keywords: wireless go ii microphone