(1) Enrolled users will receive a confirmation email. Follow the link to proceed with registration
(2) After you will be redirected to claim your VM subscription. Click the green button that says "click here" to claim subscription.
(3) Next, follow the process to create a new account and complete the enrollment. You will receive the notification below. Clink the link to continue.
(4) After Logging in or registering you will be directed to this page. Click "View All Courses".
(5) From there you will be directed to VMware D2L Brightspace home where you can see the software and license keys that are allocated to your account. Click on the "Software License Catalog".
(6) Follow the steps provided to obtain your License Key, downloading software, and licensing your product.
- Academic Technology Services
- Academic Software for Faculty and Students
- Azure Lab Services - iSchool
- MS SQL Database Server: DBLAB.ISCHOOL.SYR.EDU
- Remote Labs - RDS
- Student Printing
- Visual Studio Enterprise Subscription
- Lab Management with Faronics Insight
- Power View for Excel
- R-Studio Package Management
- Visual Studio - Missing Packages (Integrated Services)
- iSchool Spaces Technology & Operation
- Collaboration Spaces
- Computer Labs
- Lecture Spaces
- Example COVID-19 Teaching Setup Routine
- Ideal Computer Setups for Remote Learning