The Assignment tool allows students to submit files to their instructor to grade, provide feedback, and be included in the grade center..
When an instructor creates a Blackboard assignment, a column for that assignment is automatically created in the Grade Center.
On the Course Content page, select the plus sign wherever you want to add an assignment. In the menu, select Create to open the Create Item panel and select Assignment . The New Assignment page opens.
You can also expand or create a folder and add an assignment.
When you create an assignment, a gradebook item is created automatically.
- Provide a descriptive title.
- Add text, files, and questions . Select the plus sign to open the menu and make a selection. You can add files and text, such as instructions for the assignment. You can also add files from cloud storage.
Show or hide the assignment . You can make the assignment visible or hidden from students. Alternatively, you can set release conditions for the assignment for the whole class, groups, or individuals based on date/time or a student's performance on a previously graded item.
Provide a due date
- Prohibit late submissions
- Prohibit new attempts after due date
- Allow class conversations
- Collect submissions offline
- Grade category
- Attempts allowed
- Grade using(Points/Percentage/SU Letter)
- Maximum points
- Anonymous grading
- Evaluation Options
- Assessment grade