Page excerpt: Frevvo - How to...
Table of Contents
How to... Topics (by Functions)
Get a Site
- You need a Frevvo site before you can begin developing forms.
- To request a site, submit this form.
Get a Jump Start!
- Before you start, view our brief training video to jump start your forms development.
- This video covers a form from start to finish and will save you time!
Click the thumbnail below for a 9 minute video demonstration.
- We have our own instance of Frevvo here at SU.
- How to log into Frevvo
- Applications act as folders within your site.
- Use Applications/folders to group your forms.
- A form must sit under an Application, much like a file sits under a folder.
- You must create an Application before you can create forms.
- Forms are where you build the elements of a form.
This page includes helpful hints for creating forms that work the first time.