How does a student access on-line placement exams?
- Go to MySlice.syr.edu > Student Services > Placement Exam > click on Take Placement Exams
(to login to MySlice use your NetID (example= jsmoe) and password. To look up, activate or reset your NetID password visit http://its.syr.edu/netid/)
2. The student will be redirected to Blackboard where he/she can login with their NetID and password.
3. Under My Courses click on Placement Exams
4. The student will land on the Placement Exams Instruction Page:
5. The student then will select the exam(s) that he/she wishes to take from the left column.