How does a student access on-line placement exams?
New students will have access to Placement Exams once they are matriculated (term activated) through the end of their first semester of enrollment. Returning students must request access to placement exams.
- Go to MySlice.syr.edu > Student Services > Placement Exam > click on Take Placement Exams
(to login to MySlice use your NetID (example= jsmoe) and password. To look up, activate or reset your NetID password visit http://its.syr.edu/netid/)
2. The student will be redirected to Blackboard where he/she can login with their NetID and password.
3. Under My Courses click on Placement Exams
4. The student will land on the Placement Exams Instruction Page:
5. The student then will select the exam(s) that he/she wishes to take from the left column.