This document describes the steps in order to create a test in Blackboard.
- Click on the content area button where you want to place the test.
- On the Evaluate button, choose Create Test.
- Click the Create button under Add Test.
- Fill in the Test Information and Submit.
- If you want to be able to add images to the test, modify the Creation Settings by clicking on the Creation Settings button located on the right side of the screen. Under #2, select the box(es) of your choice. Add images, files, and external links to questions. Add images, files, and external links to answers.
- Click on Create Questions and make your choice from the drop-down menu.
On the Create/Edit screen, numbers 1 and 4 contain fields for inserting/adding an image.
- Browse to the image file and insert
- Choose 'Display image within the page" from the Action drop-down menu.
- When finished creating all questions, click OK (bottom right corner).
- Highlight the test to add and Submit.
- Scroll down and select your options -- #2 contains Test Availability and Set Timer (among other options).
Sources and Relevant Links