A number of the communication tools (discussion forums, blogs, journals, and wikis) allow instructors and students to upload file attachments, by using either the “Browse My Computer” button, or by using the "Attach File‟ option in the Visual Text Box Editor (VTBE).
Attaching Files Using the "Browse My Computer" Button
- Click the Browse Local Files, Browse Content Collection, or Browse Cloud Service (Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, or OneDrive for Business) button.
You can also manually drag and drop the file into the box area.
- Locate and select the file to attach it.
- The file name will appear within the File Name box.
- Complete the process by Submitting the page.
Attaching Files Using the Text Box Editor
- Click the Plus + icon located on the Text Box Editor toolbar.
- On the Add Content screen, click the Insert Local Files or Insert from Content Collection button to locate and select the file. Click Open to add the file, change settings as needed, and click Submit.
- At this point, the Text Box Editor should contain the link to the file attachment. If it is an image, you should see a preview of the image.
- To complete, click Submit: