The steps depend on your home college:  

  • If you're in Maxwell or Arts and Sciences - Go to the eForms section of MySlice. There's a simple form there. When you submit it, it will be sent to us for approval automatically. 
  • If you're in another college - Get a PDF copy of the form from your home college advisor and email it to Pete Wilcoxen, the Policy Studies Program Director, at He'll sign it and send it back to you to submit to your home college.  

Either way, welcome to Policy Studies!

  • No labels