How to purchase FOOD/PLUS points
- You must log into Myslice with a students netid and password.
- Select the Housing link on the Student Services pagelet.
- Select Dinning tab.
- Be sure to select the correct semester if more than one is available.
- Choose ‘Purchase Food or Plus’ from dropdown then select ‘Continue’
- Verify you have selected the correct semester.
- Select the Point Type you wish to purchase, FOOD or PLUS
- Select the amount you wish to purchase.
- After you have selected the correct amount click ‘Submit My Points Purchase’
- Once you have submitted your purchase you will see this message. (System Message)
- You will receive an email confirmation of the purchase sent to your syr.edu email address.
- NOTE: AVAILABILITY that tells you when the purchase will be available for use on your SUID.
Money added to the account will reflect on the Bursar bill/account on Friday.
Before 7pm the points added to student account will be available next morning.
After 7pm the points added to student accounts will be available 1 day later.
Unused points on your account, carry over from fall to spring semester.