- Connecting to the G drive remotely with Windows using SURA
- Connecting to the G Drive with your Mac -- **College of Law Students ONLY**
- Connecting to the H Drive with your Mac
Table of Contents
Instructions on connecting via Macintosh remotely to AD resources
User needs to remotely connect to the G drive to access shared student files for a journal or student organization.
Setup the VPN for Mac
1. Download the Mac VPN client from ITS Downloads.Instructions for installing and setting up the VPN are found on the download page.
Mapping your Network Drive
Use the procedure below to connect remotely to your network Home Directory. Please note this is for COLLEGE OF LAW STUDENTS ONLY
- Open Finder and select the "Go" menu, then choose *"Connect to Server...".
In the "Server Address:" field, enter the following:
Replace <NetID> (replacing brackets, too) with your own NetID. Click the Connect button.
- You will now be prompted to enter your username and password. Choose 'Registered User'.
- In the Name field, enter AD\netid, put in your password and click Connect.
- You should now be connected to the G drive. It will show up under the Shared section in Finder.
Sources and Relevant Links