Instructors can download test or survey results from the Blackboard Grade Center and view the results in Excel.
- In your Blackboard course, go to Grade Center > Full Grade Center.
- Locate the test or survey column for which you would like to download results.
- Click on the dropdown arrow next to the column name, and click Download Results.
- Specify the download format and select "Click to download results"
- If you would like the results to be displayed in Excel, make sure you have selected "Comma" for the delimiter type.
- Your results will be downloaded to your computer.