When attempting to open a virtual classroom in 2SU's Adobe Connect environment, the Adobe Connect Add-in fails to load. Instead of opening the room in browser or via the Adobe Connect Add-in, the following message appears:
This issue is related to browser settings in the individual browsers, but users with an existing Adobe Connect Add-in should still be able to access their room without admin rights.
- If the issue is occurring in Chrome, the Flash Player settings need to be adjusted.
- Open Chrome, navigate to the 2SU site, and sign in.
- Open the virtual classroom and select the 'i' in the address bar at the top of the Chrome window.
- Set Flash to "Always allow for this site."
- In Safari, the directions here should assist in correcting the issue.