Welcome to the SUMail home page at Syracuse University. This page includes details about our email systems including login, password, and support information.
Access After Graduation, Resignation, or Retirement
Syracuse University licenses email accounts for active students, staff, faculty, retired faculty (including emeriti), and sponsored associates whose role supports the University's mission. When a person's role is no longer active, access to the mailbox will be removed and data will be deleted.
For complete information, including how long you will have access after your status change, please view our IT Resource Access for Inactive Affiliations page on Answers.
Additional Support Pages
- SUMail Configurations
- Enable Forwarding in SUMail
- Creating a Rule to Delete Incoming Mail
- Securing SUMail After A Security Lock
- Connecting to a Shared Account in SUMail
- Syncing Handshake Calendar to SUMail
- Managing Junk Email Filters in SUMail
- How to recover deleted items in SUMail
- SUMail Limits
- Encrypt Messages in Outlook