We are pleased to make available a suite of IT Security related modules for our employees through Wombat Security Awareness.
- Once you click on the Wombat Security Awareness link above.
- You will be redirected to the cloud based Wombat security site. To log in use your NetID username and password.
- If you are not able to access the site or you receive the below error page please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Once logged in, please scroll down to the recommended modules to complete them.
For all PCI-DSS employees you will need to complete the below PCI-DSS module:
It is highly recommend that you also complete the below modules for a better understanding and Information Security of PCI environments:
For all employees it is recommended to review the below modules:
Protect Yourself from Phishing
Games to help you practice identifying phish attacks
Faculty/Staff and Students
- Watch for scams and hoaxes.
- Learn about phishing at phishing.org.
- Google report phishing options.
- Syracuse University Information Security student created video on phishing.
Some of the other modules will cover the below areas:
Please feel free to complete any of the other modules at any time.
- Passwords and Beyond Passwords
- Data Protection
- Mobile Security
- Protected Health Information
- Online Safety and Security
- Many others
At anytime if you have any comments or questions please contact us at email@example.com