Accessing Blackboard Collaborate Ultra
- Enter your course
- If the instructor or leader has not created a menu button linking to the Blackboard Collaborate Ultra tool - Click the Tools menu button
- Click Blackboard Collaborate Ultra
- Click the name of the room. i.e. Lectures.
- Click Join Session
- Click the purple button in the bottom right-hand corner of the screen to expand the panel.
- You will see the chat pod, attendees list, (if the instructor or leader has allowed for students and participants to share content), share content option
- Go to settings and set up your camera and microphone.
- After setting up your audio and camera, go to the bottom-middle of your screen and enable your mic and camera.