When publishing an asset or folder, you may encounter an issue where you are not able to select and unselect the appropriate destinations.
This is caused by disabled destinations. If a destination is disabled, it will not show in the destinations publish prompt.
Enable appropriate destinations within the desired site.
- Navigate to the appropriate site
- Select Manage Site from the top navigation bar
- Select Go to Destinations
- Select the appropriate destination(s) to bring up the destination's settings
- Select Edit in the top right
- Select the Enable Destination checkbox
After the steps are completed, you will now be able to select that particular destination when publishing.