Within Frevvo, you can share privileges to a form. Such privileges include:
- Who can edit
- Who can use the form
- Who can view submissions
- Who can edit the submissions
See the Privilege Types section below for detailed descriptions of each one.
Privileges can be set by form owners, as well as users specified in the Who Can Edit privilege. At the moment, these privileges can be set by individual users. We do not recommend setting by role, which could potentially open up the form to everyone.
Who Can Edit
With this option, you can set who is able to edit a form that you create or currently have edit privileges on. The ownership of the form does not change, however any user specified in this privilege will be able to edit that particular form. With this privilege also grants the ability to view submission data.
Who Can Use The Form
This specifies anyone who has the ability to fill out the form.
Who Can View Submissions
This specifies users who are able to view the submission data of a particular form.
Who Can Edit Submissions
This specifies users who are able to view and edit the submission data of a particular form.
- Edit the desired form.
- Select the lock icon from the top of the form designer.
- Select the appropriate privilege type from the permission dropdown.
- Specify users by NetID in the Users section
- Users, if found, will populate a list below the box as you type.
- Select Finish, then save the form.