Process for working with Adobe Premiere Pro for Graduate students in the Broadcast and Digital Journalism Washington DC Summer Session.
- Restart the computer. This will force the previous user to be logged out of Adobe.
- Connect your external hard drive.
- From the Windows menu, open Adobe Premiere Pro 2019.
- Once Premiere Pro opens, you will be prompted to sign in with your Adobe ID. Enter your SU email address into the top field. When you are done, press "Enter" or "Tab"
- At the "Choose and Account" screen, select "Enterprise ID"
- You will be redirected to a Microsoft login. Enter your SU email address.
- After a few second, you will be prompted to enter your SU NetID password. Click "Sign in" when done.
- A new screen will show prompting you to validate your account using your per-selected method of Microsoft Multi-factor Authentication.
- If you have set "Call me" as your authentication method, you will receive a phone call and will have to press # when prompted.
- If you have set "Text me a code" as your authentication method, you will receive a text message with a 6-digit code to enter in the Code field.
- If you are using the Authenticator App as your method, open the Microsoft Authenticator app on your phone and enter the 6-digit code.
- Click "Verify when done.
- After verification is complete, you will be asked if you want to stay signed in. If you are not going to be using that computer regularly, select "No".
- Once completed, Premiere Pro will open and will open to the Home screen.