Forms for Faculty Funding
- Pay Request for Faculty, Students and Non-SU Employees (Additional Pay Request)
Payment Request Form is used for faculty, staff, students, non-SU employees that are ONLY receiving an honorarium for a one-off type job. i.e. Accompanist, speaker in a class, additional player, etc.
- Purchase Request Form
- Adjunct Studio Class Record
- Employee Expense Reimbursement Form
for items like purchases of books, local search committee meals, etc - not for travel
- Guest Artist Request Form
Guest Artist Request is used for visiting artists who may be receiving funds for an honorarium, travel, hotel, meals, or a combination of those items. The requests also allow for reserving space and resources in the building, so must be submitted regardless of budget requests.
NOTE: At this time, projects can only be proposed if you have requested Area or Departmental Funds. The time period for requesting Setnor funds for 2019-20 has passed. Artistic Planning will send out a call for Guest Artist Proposal submissions for 2020-21 in the fall.
**All guest artists must complete an IRS form W-9 if they are being compensated for their appearance.
- Parking Request for Guests Form
For guests who need parking during non-event hours, please use this form – do not send e-mails or call in requests. Last minute requests cannot be accommodated. Requests MUST be received at least ONE WEEK in advance to request parking in Irving Garage. ALL guest parking is in Irving Garage. The QUAD (Q1) LOT is not available unless there is a mobility issue or special circumstance.
Forms for Concerts and Recitals, Recordings, and Special Projects
- Faculty Concert/Ensemble Services Request Form This is required for all events, in order to be sure the event can be properly supported.
- Program Template
- Program Template for Jazz Events in Shemin
- Minors on Campus Program Registration – any program in which minors are involved, including education programs, visits from school groups, clinics, etc requires this form.
- USE OF FACILITIES for activities outside of university assignments: Current faculty, staff, or students (Party) using campus spaces for programs that are not part of the academic program need to register the program and enter into a short term license for use of the facilities. If the use involves minors, you may be required to have a background check and to take training. If faculty, staff or students are earning money outside of campus earnings while on University owned, operated or controlled property, there may also be tax implications. It is the Party’s responsibility to comply with all campus policies. Due to limited space and availability, the School of Music is generally able to permit use of facilities only by current faculty, staff, and students. For more information or an agreement for usage, please contact Michelle Taylor (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Setnor Seating Plans
Capacity total, 660 (392 on the main floor, 268 in the balcony)
- CD Duplication Form (for events recorded in Setnor Auditorium)
- Recording Project Request Form
- Convo Audio Request Form
- Room use agreement
- Live Stream
**The video player will not become active until immediately prior to the concert’s start time. Please note that your listening and/or viewing experience may vary depending on network conditions and your computer setup. Users with fast computers and Internet connections will have the best results.
- Business Card Order Form
- Field trip guidelines
- SU Syllabus Template
- Campus Maps
- Orange Tracker - computer and IT help
Technical Assistance in Classrooms: call the help desk at 443-2677 for a faster response time.
Support hours are Mon-Thu 8 am-8 pm, and Fri 8 am-5 pm.
- Audition Requirements (includes classical and JCM audition requirements, and also notes which majors can audition in JCM area)
- Audition Registration (this is where there are links to dates once they are live, link to the registration website, instructions how to submit online, etc)
University Forms for Students
- Petition to Faculty Form
- Proposal for Independent Study Course
- Request for Incomplete Grade
- Performance Honors Form
- Sophomore Evaluation Form - BM Performance
- 3-Oral comprehensive Examination Form
- VPA Graduate Program of Study Form