Visual and Performing Arts
Page tree


Forms for Faculty Funding

Faculty Travel

Guest Artists

  • Guest Artist Request Form
    All Guest Artist requests must go through the Artistic Planning Committee regardless of annual proposal deadlines. This form is used for scheduling all events and paying the performers. Guest visits cannot be scheduled without approval of this form.A “Guest Artist” is a featured artist (or their collaborators) visiting the school to provide programming, performance, or a featured activity for a class, masterclass, performance, etc. This would NOT include accompanists for an existing class or recital or additional musicians for a performance. Please submit the Pay Request Form for those types of requests. The request allows for reserving space and resources in the building, and addressing student schedules, so a form must be submitted whether funds are requested or not.The form cannot be saved as you complete it, so it will help if you prepare the information to transfer over to the form for your convenience.
  • Guest Artist Budget Worksheet
    Please download and save the worksheet to your own computer before filling it out. Complete the worksheet, then attach it in the space provided on the Guest Artist Request Form. Please do not submit the Guest Artist Request Form unless you have completed the Budget Worksheet

**All guest artists must complete an IRS form W-9 if they are being compensated for their appearance.

  • Parking Request for Guests Form
    For guests who need parking during non-event hours, please use this form – do not send e-mails or call in requests. Last minute requests cannot be accommodated.  Requests MUST be received at least ONE WEEK in advance to request parking in Irving Garage.  ALL guest parking is in Irving Garage. The QUAD (Q1) LOT is not available unless there is a mobility issue or special circumstance.

Forms for Concerts and Recitals, Recordings, and Special Projects

  • Faculty Concert/Ensemble Services Request Form This is required for all events, in order to be sure the event can be properly supported.
  • Minors on Campus Program Registration – any program in which minors are involved, including education programs, visits from school groups, clinics, etc requires this form.
  • USE OF FACILITIES for activities outside of university assignments: Current faculty, staff, or students (Party) using campus spaces for programs that are not part of the academic program need to register the program and enter into a short term license for use of the facilities. If the use involves minors, you may be required to have a background check and to take training. If faculty, staff or students are earning money outside of campus earnings while on University owned, operated or controlled property, there may also be tax implications.  It is the Party’s responsibility to comply with all campus policies. Due to limited space and availability, the School of Music is generally able to permit use of facilities only by current faculty, staff, and students. For more information or an agreement for usage, please contact Michelle Taylor (

Setnor Seating Plans

Capacity total, 660 (392 on the main floor, 268 in the balcony)

Seating Layout Plan Balcony

Seating Layout Plan Orchestra

Faculty Resources

Technical Assistance in Classrooms:  call the help desk at 443-2677 for a faster response time.
Support hours are Mon-Thu 8 am-8 pm, and Fri 8 am-5 pm.

The Learning Environments staff is also happy to meet with individual faculty in their teaching location to assist with use of technology at LEARNING ENVIRONMENT RESOURCES.

Audition Information

  • Audition Requirements (includes classical and JCM audition requirements, and also notes which majors can audition in JCM area)
  • Audition Registration (this is where there are links to dates once they are live, link to the registration website, instructions how to submit online, etc)

University Forms for Students

Campus Services