Reserve A Computer Lab For Classroom Instruction
SU Faculty may reserve the ITS public computer lab in Life Sciences Building 215 (search under LSB215) for classroom instruction.
Reservation requests may be submitted to the Registrar's office using the Academic Event Room Reservation Form.
To Check on Lab Availability
- Access the Calendar and Events web site. - You will be directed to a third party vendor, 25Live.
- On the Calendar and Events Web site, click on the Locations link in the menu bar at the top of the page.
- On the Events by Date page which appears, click on the "Registrar Classrooms" link located in the blue calendar box on the right side of the screen.
- On the Registrar's Office page, click on the Quick Search link in the menu at the top of the page and type the search name below in the Space Name field.
- When the list of available rooms in that building appears, click on View Events next to the lab's name.
- You can then scroll through the weeks for the lab's availability using the left and right arrows next to the Events by Week heading.
Computer Teaching Lab
- Life Sciences Building 215 (search under LSB215)