We built these forms to improve efficiency and time management of our day to day operations. Find the templates below available for download.
In order to create, manage or upload forms in Frevvo, the administrators need to grant special access and make you a Frevvo Designer. To request access, email a request to firstname.lastname@example.org .This only needs to be requested once per account. This would need to be done for anyone who requires access to create, edit, and upload forms.
Instructions details are located on the IT Frevvo page.
- Once you have done the above and have been granted Designer capabilities
- Download the form of your choice from our site (below)
- Log into your account (use your NetID and password)
- Create a New application
- Under Application, click on 'Edit' or on the 'Application' default name
- Click on 'Upload'
- Upload the form to your Frevvo account following the directions
- Edit the flow ("What happens to your data") by updating your email to the email address where you want your submissions to go to (Note that this is needed so that the forms go to the mailbox you want them to go)
- Post the form on the designated space (e.g Answers) by following the directions here
- Building Access Request (Download Now)
- Key Request Form (Download Now)
- Room Reservation Request Form (Download Now)
- Room Reservation Update / Cancellation Request (Download Now)
- Parking Request (Download Now)
- Service Maintenance Request (Download Now)
- Goldstein Alumni and Faculty Center Reservation Request (Download Now)
- Chartstring Changes (Download now)