Measures and Criteria
- Key Assignment - Measure 1
- Measure 1 Type
- Measure 1 Criteria
- Measure 2 – if needed
- Measure 2 Type
- Measure 2 Criteria
This student learning outcome was met
Describe the results from each of the measures used
- Describe the strengths observed in the student work.
- Describe any areas where students were observed to be underperforming.
- Describe what the results mean to the academic program, considering results that have both met and not met the designated criteria for success.
- Additional information about specific action(s) that the faculty plan to take can be provided in the “Phase 3:Action& Follow-up” tab.
- 2SU course: pull 6 samples: 2 high, 2 medium, 2 low
- Main campus course: pull 6 samples: 2 high, 2 medium, 2 low
Will your academic program be implementing any programmatic or assessment-related actions(s) for this student learning outcome?
If no, please, provide the rationale for the faculty’s decision and then go to the end of this page;
- Describe Action
- Type of Programmatic or Assessment-Related Action
- Status of Action
- Individual(s) or Group Responsible for Action
- Target Date(s) for Action Implementation
- Describe how the program plans to assess the impact of the action. If the action has already been implemented, describe the impact of the action taken.
- Is data collection complete?
Action 2 – if needed
Additional information (graduate program only)
- Faculty notes survey– we can send this to all instructors teaching sections via Qualtrics
- All instructor data compiled and sent to you, as the Professor of Record
- We can send you a separate faculty notes survey for you to enter your data directly in Qualtrics