Within Teams it is possible to create a Team which provides a "hub of collaboration" to a group of individuals. Collaboration through Teams offers threaded discussion, file sharing/Office document co-editing, instant/ad-hoc meetings and support for many third party tools.
- Click the 'Join or create Team button'
- For Grid View the button is located in the top right of the screen
- For List View the button is at the bottom left of the screen
- Choose 'Create a team'
- When prompted, choose the type of Team you want to create
- When prompted you can add users to the team using the People Picker. Enter partial or full name, NetID or email address (external users)
- For each user added to the team, assign their role as Owner or Member
- We recommend at least two owners are configured in each Team
Additional Teams How-To Pages