Scripting methods, languages and theory for the efficient and effective management of resources and services in enterprise data systems.
Professor of Record
Students of the Master’s Degree program on Enterprise Data Systems are the primary audience for this course. Students in other graduate degree programs may enroll with permission of the instructor.
After taking this course, students will be able to:
- Demonstrate an understanding of computer system operations related to file system and memory management and their control via scripting languages
- Demonstrate an understanding of file and data structures
- Solve problems with the use of a scripting language for the effective management of resources and services in enterprise data systems.
- Identify problems that are suitable to be solved and/or automated via a scripting language
- Evaluate automation solutions for enterprise processes from a cost and implementation perspective.
IST 651 Fall 2020 Syllabus
Other iSchool Courses