Self-Enroll Guide for Blackboard Organizations
Some Blackboard Organizations are configured to allow users to self-enroll. The instructions below are for users to join Organizations with the role of Participant where self-enrollment has been requested by the Organization Leader.
- Login to the Syracuse University Blackboard System using your NetID and Password. If you do not know your account information, visit the NetID Services web site.
- Click on the Institution Page to locate the module for Organizations in Blackboard and click Self-Enroll in an Open Organization.
- Enter the name of the Organization provided by the Leaders in the search catalog area and click Go. Only Organizations that have been set for self-enrollment will appear in the search results.
Click the menu button that appears at the end of the Organization ID for your desired Organization and the click Enroll.
On the next page, confirm that you have selected the correct Organization and, if so, click Submit.
- Enter the Access Code provided by the Organization Leader if applicable. Click Submit.
- An Action Successful enrollment message will appear on the screen. Click OK to access the organization.
Sources and Relevant Links
NetID Services web site