This document outlines how to download your Grade Center from Blackboard.
- Login to Blackboard.
- Enter your course.
- Click on the Grade Center menu button located in the Control Panel.
- Click on the Full Grade Center link, which is a sub menu under the Grade Center menu button.
- In the Grade Center, click Work Offline, which is located on the right.
- From the Work Offline drop-down menu, click Download
- On the Download Grades page, select:
- Data - Full Grade Center
- Options - Tab as delimiter
- Save Location - Select My Computer
- Change the file name if desired.
- When using Mac Safari, by default the file name is "gc_courseid_fullgc_date.xls".
- When using Windows IE 9, by default the file name is "gc_courseid_fullgc_date.xls".
If using Internet Explorer 9 with Windows, continue with the following steps below:
- Choose to Open the file
- Click Yes on the next screen
After modifying your Excel spreadsheet, save your file.
Sources and Relevant Links
Video on Downloading the Grade Center
For information related to submitting your grades to the Registrar's Office, go the Registrar's Site to learn about policies and final grade preparations.