Use this process to search for and add the new Linkedin Learn resources tutorials to your Blackboard course for students to access.
Linkedin Learn offers thousands of courses in a number of different topics and discipline. These video tutorials can be searched for and integrated into your Blackboard course for students to access using a few easy steps.
- Log into Blackboard (http://blackboard.syracuse.edu)
- Access the course you would like to add the Linkedin Learning content to
- Go to the content area where you would like to have your student's access the Linkedin Learning content.
- Once you are in the content area, in the menu bar across the top, select Partner Content, then select Content Market from the drop down menu.
- You will enter into the Content Market and then you will need to click on Browse all content providers to find the link to Linkedin Learning.
- Once you click on Linkedin Learning, you will see the search function and look for the tutorial you would like to utilize.
- Your search will turn up relevant courses that you can now share with your students.
- (1) Select the tutorial you want to share
- (2) Select Submit at the bottom of the page
- The Confirm Content Selection screen will allow you to set your Linkedin Learning Tutorial to where you want it to be.
- (1) Where you would like it to appear
- (2) What category it is attached to. (Presently it does not grade any tutorials)
- (3) Submit to Blackboard
- Depending on where you choose to place the tutorial, it should appear there now.
Related articles appear here based on the labels you select. Click to edit the macro and add or change labels.