By default, tests in Blackboard are set to allow students one attempt. The instructor is able to clear the test attempt to allow a student another attempt.
- Enter the course in Blackboard.
- In the Control Panel, click on Grade Center > Full Grade Center.
- Hover over the test attempt that you would like to reset, and click on the drop-down arrow.
- Select View Grade Details.
- On the right side of the screen, click on Clear Attempt:
- The student will be able to re-take the test.
Sources and Relevant Links
Edit Test Settings