These directions are for Students or Faculty/Staff who need to print from a SU-owned Windows computer connected to the SU network.
1. (a) Right-click Start. (b) Select Settings.
2. (a) Click Devices. (b) Click Devices and Printers.
3. Click Add a Printer.
4. Click The printer I want isn't listed.
5. Click Select a shared printer by name
6. In the name field enter:\\vpa-print.ad.syr.edu\
7. When the list of printers appears below \\vpa-print.ad.syr.edu\
8. Select the printer you want.
9. On the "You've successfully added" window, do the following:
Faculty and Staff jobs are not hold/release, so the jobs print immediately.
Students who print to a VPA-Print printer will be required to login into https://printing.syr.edu with their Net ID and password to release the print jobs and be charged against their available Papercut funds.
For more information, visit Printing at Syracuse University.