About Microsoft Office Delve at Syracuse University
What does Delve provide?
Microsoft Office Delve can be used to
- Connect and collaborate with other people
- Search for people, documents, or boards
- See what documents others are working on or learn more about them
- Discover and organize information from across Office 365
- Add a document as a favorite or to a board to easily get back to it later
Accessing Office Delve on Windows or Mac OS
Sign-In to Office 365 - follow Sign-In steps and click on the Office Delve Icon
If you do not see the Office Delve icon, click on "Explore all your apps" and navigate to the Office Delve section.
Accessing Office Delve on Mobile Devices
Find People, Documents & Boards
For support of the information above, contact the ITS Help Desk by calling at 315-443-2677, by emailing email@example.com, or by stopping into 1-227 CST.