In this video we take you through the process of making a two sided copy from facing pages in a book or magazine.
- Login into the copier and select the “Copy” function on the touch screen.
- Lift the the document feeder lid and place the text open and face down on the glass. Close the document feeder lid until it rests on top of what your are copying. The size of what you are copying will be auto detected once the feeder lid is down.
- Next, on the touch screen, press “2-Sided”.
- Choose the option for “Book > 2-Sided” and press “OK”.
- When you are ready, press the “Start” button to the right of the touch screen to begin the job.
- The “Copy” screen will appear and scan the pages on the glass. If you want to copy a series of pages, flip the pages and place face down on the glass and press the “Start” button again. repeat until you are done scanning pages.
- When you are done scanning the pages of your text, press “Start Copying” on the touch screen.
When the job is complete, please remember to log out of the copier by pressing “Log Out” on the touch screen.
If you have any problems with the copier when you are using it, please visit 318 Newhouse 3 or call 315-443-4004 to report the problem.
|You may also want to use visual panels to communicate related information, tips or things users need to be aware of.|
Related articles appear here based on the labels you select. Click to edit the macro and add or change labels.