9AM-1PM: Information Table in Bird Library
Come swing by the first floor of Bird Library to learn about pronoun and preferred use on campus and to grab your own pronoun pins, along with candy and other fun take-aways!
2PM -3:30PM Open Workshop on Respecting Pronouns, 347 Hinds Hall
Join the Preferred Name, Pronouns and Gender Advisory Council (PNPGAC) for an interactive and informative workshop on asking for, respecting, and practicing using pronouns as a part of LGBTQ+ Inclusion. Workshop outcomes include:
- Review history of Preferred Name & Pronoun service
- Consider the function and role of gender in our lives
- Learn how to select pronouns in Myslice
- Practice using gender pronouns in common situations
- Increase the number of database and computer systems that incorporate pronouns
This event is free and open to the campus community, no registration required.
We hope to see you there!
For more information on International Pronouns Day, please visit https://pronounsday.org